- Category: MS Department COOP - Women
Requirement and Eligibility
In all programs in MS department the following criteria should be met before a student is considered eligible for admission into a COOP work program:
- Completion of 110 credit hours or more
- Earned cumulative and major GPA of 2.0 or above
- Completion of any special requirement under department.
- Not subject to dismissal for academic causes
In case the student is not eligible to do COOP, she needs to identify the problem and solve it.
Hours completed is less than 110
Cumulative and major GPA is less than 2.0
Did not complete all special requirements under department
Dismissal for academic causes
Take more courses and complete 110 credit hours
Repeat courses with D grade
Complete all requirements
CREATED BY: ARJAA MAKKAWI - COOP SEM 151