- Category: MS Department COOP - Women
About MS Department COOP Training
The COOP program is a structured educational strategy, integrating the theoretical knowledge learned in the classrooms and laboratories with real world experience. Coop training is a final activity of the undergraduate students at YUC Women's Campus that formally integrates practical work experience into the student’s program of studies. Coop training is a partnership between the students, the businesses, and YUCW towards developing a highly qualified workforce in the nation.
COOP Training Objective
- To broaden and deepen student knowledge in the area on their specialization.
- To improve skills needed for successful career.
- To improve professional behaviour and conduct.
- To understand the role of business ethics and how superior work ethics distinguishes an outstanding employee from an average one.
MS Department COOP Processes and Procedures
CREATED BY: ARJAA MAKKAWI - COOP SEM 151